I don't really know where-else to go.

Reaction score
So lately I've basically been abused by my mom and brother but anyways, I don't really want to talk to them anymore so.. I'm here to ask you guys, what the hell is wrong with my computer? I wanted to launch Rainbow Six Siege like I always did this night, boom, suddenly blackscreen, computer froze, dead. I was like, not again, this is getting annoying. ( This stuff kind of happened from time to time but not THIS bad, it just bluescreened once or twice playing PUBG and it was all a-okay afterwards. )

So I kept restarting my pc, unplugging the thingy-thing where you get power from, and started it up. It started up, the lights of my extremely expensive keyboard went on, same as my mouse, but, then my keyboard lights went off, and it kept showing a black screen. So I kept trying to start up my pc around fifteen times with no luck, and since my mom does not really give two fucks about me giving me the cheapest phone or tablet possible I grabbed her laptop ( this all happened at like 02:00AM or so ), talked to some people and then..

I tried to do some thingy thing where it fixes your computer? So I tried that, waited around 40 minutes to finally start up only to tell me that it had a small error booting up Windows 10. What surprised me was that whenever I clicked on any button on the screen a weird couple of lines would pop up for a split second.

Then, I decided to go off to safe mode, and guess what? It actually worked. The whole screen looked corrupted to shit, there were two gigantic green lines across my screen, and Mount and Blade crashed instantly, I was able to play a non-demanding game like Undertale, but it didn't want to start up Rainbow Six.

So, I started going through my specs, 16gb RAM, 8 Core poop AMD Processor. Buuuuuut, what I noticed was, I tried going to 1920x1080, and it didn't let me, it didn't show ANY type of Graphics Card, so, my one friend says it's my hard drive, the other says it's just corruption of Windows 10, and I just think it might be my graphics card or whatever.

So yeah, what do you guys think? It doesn't show my any type of graphics card even though I'm sure I have an AMD FX370-380 or some shit. I need help. :c

( Sidenote; whenever I wake up and turn on my PC my computer bluescreens but automatically starts up, it just had some trouble starting up and never have any problems with it afterwards, it just pops up for 5 seconds, starts up windows, done. My mom kept promising me for new fans, which she never got me, and my PC mostly gets incredibly hot and therefore I'm out in the cold and keep my window wide open or else my computer is loud as hell. )

( EDIT: I found out my Graphics Card has died, but I don't know how. Can someone recommend me a new one? I've got 16GB of RAM, nearly NO fans. xd and like this AMD 8320 bla-bla processor, the graphics card I had was an R7 Radeon something graphics card.. why does all the bad shit have to happen to me. .-. )

Last edited:
Reaction score
and since my mom does not really give two fucks about me giving me the cheapest phone or tablet possible
I cringed so fucking much from this line holy shit, seriously? How about you work for your own shit?
Here, have a meme
V3xLG-TySCCbfgrW-YeQ-Q.png

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
So lately I've basically been abused by my mom and brother but anyways, I don't really want to talk to them anymore so.. I'm here to ask you guys, what the hell is wrong with my computer? I wanted to launch Rainbow Six Siege like I always did this night, boom, suddenly blackscreen, computer froze, dead. I was like, not again, this is getting annoying. ( This stuff kind of happened from time to time but not THIS bad, it just bluescreened once or twice playing PUBG and it was all a-okay afterwards. )

So I kept restarting my pc, unplugging the thingy-thing where you get power from, and started it up. It started up, the lights of my extremely expensive keyboard went on, same as my mouse, but, then my keyboard lights went off, and it kept showing a black screen. So I kept trying to start up my pc around fifteen times with no luck, and since my mom does not really give two fucks about me giving me the cheapest phone or tablet possible I grabbed her laptop ( this all happened at like 02:00AM or so ), talked to some people and then..

I tried to do some thingy thing where it fixes your computer? So I tried that, waited around 40 minutes to finally start up only to tell me that it had a small error booting up Windows 10. What surprised me was that whenever I clicked on any button on the screen a weird couple of lines would pop up for a split second.

Then, I decided to go off to safe mode, and guess what? It actually worked. The whole screen looked corrupted to shit, there were two gigantic green lines across my screen, and Mount and Blade crashed instantly, I was able to play a non-demanding game like Undertale, but it didn't want to start up Rainbow Six.

So, I started going through my specs, 16gb RAM, 8 Core poop AMD Processor. Buuuuuut, what I noticed was, I tried going to 1920x1080, and it didn't let me, it didn't show ANY type of Graphics Card, so, my one friend says it's my hard drive, the other says it's just corruption of Windows 10, and I just think it might be my graphics card or whatever.

So yeah, what do you guys think? It doesn't show my any type of graphics card even though I'm sure I have an AMD FX370-380 or some shit. I need help. :c

( Sidenote; whenever I wake up and turn on my PC my computer bluescreens but automatically starts up, it just had some trouble starting up and never have any problems with it afterwards, it just pops up for 5 seconds, starts up windows, done. My mom kept promising me for new fans, which she never got me, and my PC mostly gets incredibly hot and therefore I'm out in the cold and keep my window wide open or else my computer is loud as hell. )

( EDIT: I found out my Graphics Card has died, but I don't know how. Can someone recommend me a new one? I've got 16GB of RAM, nearly NO fans. xd and like this AMD 8320 bla-bla processor, the graphics card I had was an R7 Radeon something graphics card.. why does all the bad shit have to happen to me. .-. )

My mom text me this:
I really thought u changed Ceri, when u tell someone what u spent 400 in a month on. I really given up on caring bout your future Ceri, if u don't care a shit, y should I. I dnt care what u do with your money, cause when it gone then u have nothing to fall back on and no car by the end of it, u should have 600 to 700 for your insurance by march but I doubt u will and that prob the least u need.

The best support I can offer is to get a job and pay for your own shit rather than complaining that you don't get everything that you want.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I don't know why you choose to put in that you've recently been abused? Why don't you go and actually get help or something Like I don't get this

And if the abuse is literally;
and since my mom does not really give two fucks about me giving me the cheapest phone or tablet possible
Then you have some problem like legit, go get your own money your parents don't have to buy you the cheapest phone or tablet if they don't feel like you need it nor feel like they can afford it..

Reaction score
I don't really care what's said atm, the thing is is that I'd like a job but just can't handle it due to my depression and anxiety. Forgot to tell you that I was promised everything and that I won't even get it, this always happens. Whenever I need something and get it promised I won't even get it.

I was also about to get a job, but I wouldn't even get paid for it.