I need new computer stuffs.

Reaction score
Welp, here comes the time where I need a computer specs upgrade :p

Current specs :

Processor : Intel core i3-4160

Graphics card : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750

RAM: 8gb ( Unsure on the model/make )

These three are the ones I'm looking to upgrade ^^^^
Any recommendations for what I should buy? Bare in mind it must be under 600-800 pounds.

Reaction score
I'm not good with pc's, but I can see that your CPU is shit lmao

Reaction score
By the sounds of it, you are just a gamer?

If so, don't get new ram, you won't need it.
I would go for a Intel Core i7 6700k. CPU doesn't really help too much, but some games end up being quite CPU dependent. In which case, it should really help out, and if you branch into other stuff in the future, you are already sorted. I would recommend a ASUS Z170 Pro with it and for the GPU, I would go all out and get a GTX 980 4GB. The best I can recommend at the moment is Gigabyte as they are owning the 980 sales and capabilities at the moment. I know many people with it, and it runs smoothly.

You might want to get another heatsink as well, the 6700 doesn't come with one. If you didn't already think of it, you may need a PSU upgrade. Get and Non or Modular Bronze Corsair one that you think will do the trick. Better getting a larger one, I would recommend 800 or 750, just incase you want to do a bit of overclocking or do some upgrades, but I'm not sure how the CPU and board work with overclocking, but I remember hearing that most Skylakes are good for them. I'm not much of a Intel guy, but this would run tidy. This brings you to around 790quid excluding a extra cooler and PSU, you could probably get some nice Amazon offers. If that doesn't meet the budget, save your bucks, or downgrade to something like a 4790k and an ASUS Z97 Pro, or go a whole lot lower and go to a i5, which would still be a good choice as again CPU doesn't need to be great with too many games anymore, other than them nasty CPU intensive ones.

(I'm a bit overkill when it comes to recommending parts, sorry)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Gigabyte-NV...8&qid=1451949753&sr=1-1&keywords=980+Gigabyte

Last edited:
Reaction score
The R9 390 looks pretty cool.
I mean it has 8 GB of... something.
So it should run Perp at about 4 fps oh wait I forgot you left lol so yeah.
That's my input on a thing.