I like to thank a few people

Reaction score
So today I had one of the most fun days on perp I had in quite some time and therefore I want to say thank you to a few people.

The day started for me with doing some Trapani Pasta at Bazar when @THE SPOOK and @Blackdown came with the amazing idea to organise a car show. I helped them build up the show but unfortunately duo some events I was forced to sign up as a police officer to guard the car show. However Spook and Blackdown did an amazing job in hosting the show finally bringing some real RP Back.

The second event was a mayor traffic control point at bazar lead by @Bert. It was fun to see how well the PD was cooperating. And what kind of things you can accomplish if you work together. Afterwards me and @Mimball said goodbye to @Collier after he died when drinking to much alcohol.

When all that was done we helped @Samuel out on the test server. And @Bert , @Blackdown @flugs @Mimball and @Shay where kind enough to spend their free time on me. So I could join the traffic division.

All with all a great day,

And I want to thank everyone involved. (sorry if i forgot to tag you.)

1591913883219.png 1591913962012.png

1591914039777.png1591914067409.png

1591914123174.png

1591914160011.png

Attachments

• said good bye.PNG
    said good bye.PNG
    1.9 MB · Views: 10
Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Absolutely the best day I've had of Roleplay since 2014. Huge props to @Bert for making that traffic stop, absolutely beautiful and encouraged so much RP. Today is what I strive to see everyday. When no-one on the server even cares about basing, everyone is all together RP'ing and having a fun time together. This day made me so happy, I'm so glad to be apart of this wonderful community, and to have such wonderful friends to RP with <3

Reaction score
Thank you to everyone who showed up and made the car show a succes!

had a great time preparing it and to have such a big turn up was amazing. had an amazing time seeing all of you so actively involved and presenting your own cars to me :)

congratz to the people that won the show and the dragrace!

Reaction score
Much appreciated for the shout out homie! I've been putting a decent chunk of time in the past few months later at night trying to get working DUI checkpoints that add some passive RP glad to see that we were able to get one going with more people on. Hopefully we can run a few more of those in the coming weeks across different portions of the map :).