Thank you

Reaction score
Trapani Pasta has come to an end, and it was a hell of a ride.

I quickly wanted to thank all the customers that came for some passive rp. Thanks for all the fun.

Next to that i want to thank all the people that were in the org. Everyone worked very hard to keep the balance of passiverp and criminalrp 50/50 (which was very hard) but we managed it!

Also at least but not least i want to thank these very special people who spend so much time and effort in the org.

@Gary as Hailey Kennedy-dutch. You were the restaurant manager and came with so many creative ideas. You also were a 100% passive rper in the org and showed everyone how much fun it can be. So hailey. Thank you!

@James Downie as Billie Good. You were the consigliere and have been loyal to me before the org started. You helped me many times escaping from cops, or helping to kill raiders. Not only that, you lead all members very well. Thank you.

@TobyMoney Toby Marshall. I've known you for a long time now, and also you have helped us build up the org from 0. You have a lot of humor and you were very populair as a underboss within the org. Thank you toby.

Also a special thank you to @Jericho @thehomelessdude @Alliat and @Saxtonhille . You guys were here from the start and we have experienced a lot of good times together. You will not be forgotten.

Reaction score
You may have disbanded the org and left to go join another but there is one thing a pasta maker always keeps
HIS PRIDEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Reaction score
15181488_571991346335125_555524803835766964_n.jpg

[DOUBLEPOST=1480329728,1480329693][/DOUBLEPOST]
I meant has not is :p

Attachments

• nightwats bewerkt tp.PNG
    nightwats bewerkt tp.PNG
    25.1 KB · Views: 1