I need a keyboard, headset and mouse

Reaction score
Happening!

I want to buy a new keyboard, headset and mouse because I’ve had the keyboard and headset for just under a year and my mouse for over 2 years. they are wearing out. Anyone got any suggestions?​

Reaction score
razer = overpriced colourful shit

Last edited:
Reaction score
Logitech G203 proidgy gaming mouse - about 40$
63491b6eabbcd28f3ecabec3b5c469ea.png
HyperX II Cloud 7.1 surround headset - about 90$
52ed87cff27ec88005c120b2178b8edf.png
HyperX Alloy Cherry MX Red switches - about 90-95$
69fdd3392e94fcd1f020c5d4a7e505d3.png

Reaction score
Hyper are good quality products since I do own a mousepad from them, if you have the extra buck and like mechanical go for hyperx but if you don't care about all about saving money go buy logitech

Reaction score
Hi if you still need this here you go.

Keyboard
Razer Huntsman (I would suggest spending the extra money on the elite but your own call as the wrist rest is super nice) - The new razer switches are nice if I was running off a 3-year-old Blackwidow Ultimate Chroma and I never knew what I was missing the difference isn't huge but it is definitely there and feels a lot nicer. You can pick one of these up at the max for like 209.00 USD (Might have changed as I was last in best buy looking at these a while ago)

Mouse
Logitech G502 Proteus Core (Unless you like RGB then just buy the RGB one) - I have had my same G502 for the past 5 years, and had no issues, while yes it is probably time for a new mouse(Which I have a plethora of) I always find myself coming back to my original G502 for reasons unknown, I would imagine it is just because it is so familiar to me. I have the RGB G502 but the added weight of the proteus core edition has a much nicer feel in my own opinion, it has like 6 programmable keys or something (might be 5 idk) but that is more that anyone could ever need in a mouse unless your playing swtor or WoW, it's quality, and not too expensive you can pick one up for around 60 USD.

Headset
This is the most important thing I will ever say about a setup build. DO NOT buy a headset, spend the extra 40 dollars on a quality microphone and you will be much happier, even a blue snowball which you can pickup for around 40-60 USD is going to have a much higher quality than a headset, then just plug in some headphones to your PC literally any headphone will do, personally i use my Beats Mixr's but you could use the apple earbuds for crying out loud and you will have a much better sound quality, and a better investment, as your microphone is going to last much longer than any headset you buy. Generally, I would suggest a yeti microphone and one of the 120 USD ones if you are having budget constraints just go with the blue snowball it still has a really good quality compared to anything you will get from a headset and is fairly cheap coming in at 40-60 USD.

Hope this helped, if you bought a headset I would suggest getting rid of it and buying a mic so you dont have to replace the headset every 1-2 years

Reaction score
IF your keyboard is wearing out in just under a year and it's wearing out you have a shit ass keyboard, my black widow from 3 years still works fine(Not that I use it)

Reaction score
corsair k70 lux rgb - Keyboard
Corsair Harpoon - Mouse
HyperX Alloy Cherry MX Red switches - Headset

oh yeah yeah

Reaction score
I currently use a Corsair K series keyboard. It has a nice variety of Macro keys if that your thing and has a palm rest which is a god sent as I have never had one before and it honestly makes it much easier to shift to different keys quickly and easily (it is also ribbed for your pleasure). Usually switching between keyboards is a hard feat and when I switched between flat keys to bolder key-caps I found it hard on my friends keyboard but this one transitions nicely for some reason. It is a fucking awesome keyboard and I am glad to own one.

For headset I use a Razor Kraken Pro. It is decent and support Both audio and microphone in one jack and comes with a spiting extension cable which is nice but the channels seem to dim out on either side just slightly when adjusting volume on the headset itself. I would say it is decent for the money but not perfect.

For a mouse I have a Zowie FK1. It is smaller than people make out but then again I have big hands. I personally like it quite a bit, the shape is basic but feels right and its precise for gaming. It has 5 DPI settings on the bottom of the mouse which is good for some people has sometimes they accidentally hit the DPI. If you use Mouse Wheel for Bunny Hopping (like I do) it isn't that great and there are better options as the micro-switch doesn't get stroked as much as many would prefer. It is a decent price but Logitec I am sure sell better mouses for the price (despite the fact that Logitec now own Zowie, I am unsure whether the FK series has changed because of this reason).