New mouse

Reaction score
Im thinking of buying a new mouse along with either;

Blue yeti or the at2020+

I've had my mouse currently for about 2 years, please suggest a new mouse.

(Not too expensive I'm not made of money ;))

Reaction score
I got the logitech g403 wireless and its AMAZING, also had the g502 which is great but i like the g403 more now.
The only problem with it is that the cable that u connect to the mouse to charge is thick and annoying to move. But if u prefer wired mouses u should get the g502 over zowie mices, the zowie mice's button feel really cheap and annoying to press after u get a logitech mice. Overall theyre really good.

Reaction score
If you have the money; Buy a Shure SM7B, if you don't get an Audio Technica AT-2020+

I have a Logitech G502 mouse, it's one of the best I've ever had, fits my hand perfectly, was a bit odd with the buttons in the beginning but the mouse is built for it so your hand will rest in a way where you aren't close to the buttons if you don't have really really really thick fingers that'd be.

Don't get a wireless yet, Logitech is working on a new one, wait for that one to comeout as it has better response time.

Reaction score
You've got some pretty rad recommendations already so I'm just gonna give my opinion and some of of my experience.

I've owned a Logitech mouse (and other gear as well), ozone gear, and my current mouse (which is kinda broken xd) is a cougar 550m.

First:
I'd stay away from Ozone. They have cheap stuff but the material and construction is also cheap (or at least it feels cheap). I've had to replace my keyboard (ozone) 3 times and have changed my previous headset from Ozone to the Logitech one (had 2 ozone headsets).

Second:
Logitech has decent stuff for a not so reasonable price. However I can tell you that I will not be buying anything from them again. The headset I had was replaced twice for the same reason: the microphone stopped working and the left earpad stop receiving sound. I had to change headsets because the structure also broke. It's construction was cheap and really bad. I also had a Logitech gaming mouse (don't remember which) and it felt really cheap as well. Eventually I had a problem with the cable and the mouse would randomly disconnect. The buttons also stopped working from time to time.

Third:
The Cougar 550M has blown my mind to be honest. It is a really nice mouse overall. Has some flaws such as the build material which is just squeaky plastic (if you squeeze it really hard, it squeaks) and the only problem I had with it was that the mouse wheel spring broke. The reason behind this unfortunate happening is unknown (not really. I just kept smashing the mouse when I was younger because I was a kid back then).

From these brands I'd definitely go with cougar. However there's more. I think that you should also consider what game you want to use the mouse for. For example DPI might be super important. Also the mouse weight, etc.

If I were to buy a mouse right now I'd get a Zowie. They are really good and all I've heard was good reviews from some friends that own these mice. But at the end of the day the most important factor is preference (right after budget). If you have the possibility of trying out mice, definitely do it.