I should be saying sorry.

Reaction score
Recently the Job Centre call the people who simply do not care about anything has given me nothing meaning I have no money at all and it has really pissed me off. It has annoyed me alot up to the point where it has both been a distraction and upset my anger which I have tried to hide for so long.

I should never have hopped in straight after a row with those idiots. I will tell you the truth the result of my application and the reason had upset me also be believing that I had already proved that I had me what they asked for and that they had just not seen it.

Im sorry about lashing out on the shoutbox that was really pathetic and despite anything I may say and anyone I may have hurt with what I have done the regret hits me the hardest of all. I will be back on the server again shortly after reconsidering what I should do.

@AyJay Sorry I have been in quite alot of admin sits with you and believed that you are currently the best mod right now even if you are the most recent.

@John Daymon You have some damn good patience and well I wish I got to know you better.

@LordTyla If there was a best LT award you would own it.

@Chris The only person to call someone an Immigrant over the police radio as the dispatcher.

@Alex_:D You are right about me i am way to serious and I hope to change that without getting anymore warnings or bans now get lost. Told you I was going to change

@MoronPipllyd Yeah I am a very dedicated person and while I may not be fully ready I hope one day that I will thank you anyway.

I will gladly give the full story of any situations I have been in if I can remember them. It is time I have come to terms with what I did wrong. I am still not ready to reveal my past but I blame my past for everything that has happened to be and I have been running from it for so long.

Reaction score
Well If I was you I wouldn't rush it my dad was unemployed for 1 year and now is in a job doing Bio gas with no O levels or anything, as-long as your personality is fine its cool.

MattIs

Just saying, it's not job centres responsibility to find you a job. If you feel you just can't be unemployed. Volunteer at a charity shop - it has opened so many oppurtunities for myself.
Or join Saint Johns Ambulance and get first aid trained. There's no excuse to not finding a job. Polish migrants can do it so you can too @Duffy (is a polish migrant and got a job sucking mcdonalds employees for quick dollar).