Just a sorry

Reaction score
Hey guys some of you may have noticed I have changed this week on how I handle reports and how I roleplay and I seem to be much angrier I also have had to call for staff to demote me from jobs because I had to go in a emergency.

Reason for this is because for the past 4 days my dad how been very ill and sick and been looking after him and sometimes I had to just go and call for a staff member to demote me till Sunday. Sunday was extremely bad he was unable to sit he was in so much pain and I could not feed him so we hoped it got better I stayed up pretty much all night, Monday was BAD he could not breath and was vomiting too, We got a ambulance and went to hospital to stay there till 3am to find he had a infected liver and it was dying the infection score was 280 (they said bad was 135-175) so he went over the infection level. So after a Xray he sillily decided to go back home with me it was now 4AM spent the rest of the night awake to find he REALLY could not breath in the morning and vomiting even more so I called 999. Ambulance came he was extremely bad so we got to hospital again and spent the full day awake by his side to watch him go in and out of conscious all day its like he is speaking to me then stops and he wont wake up till about 5 mins later. He is still in hospital and i'm back home now after 3 full days of being awake and also to mention not eating till today

in the end sorry for anything which i should not of done. It's so sad to see a family member in so much pain and i just had to follow what the doctors said till Monday.

I just wish to say thanks to

@LordTyla When you whitelisted me on that database it gave me something else to think about than my suffering dad yes I was still helping my dad but when I got back I really enjoyed playing with that database

There's a-few other but I will speak to them in private :)

So yea hope you all understand been a extremely bad 4 days and i might do abit of rp here and there and maybe some moding but atm i'm to upset to do much :(

Reaction score
9ftoa0.png
I haven't felt it.

It's sad to hear your dad is in so much pain :( I Know the feeling. I Hope he gets better soon. Heads up lad. :)

Reaction score
Mate please do not be sorry for anything, it isn't your fault, this genuinely brought a tear to my eye and I am sorry you had to experience this.

Reaction score
I'm sorry your in this position. I hope your dad gets better soon and you are also happier soon!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I really hope that your dad gets well soon and I highly recommend you to stay with him as much as possible, I lost mine already and I don´t want this to happen to someone else...

Reaction score
I really hope that your dad will get better man, so sorry that this happened to him and your family.

Reaction score
Don't be sorry about anything. Your dad is an extremely important mindset to be thinking about.
I really do hope he gets better. Send kind regards from all of us c:

Reaction score
Do NOT be sorry, focus as much as you want on your dad, do NOT even try coming on if you don't really want to, you don't have a duty in this case.

I love my family so much, and I am so lucky to have never had anything serious happen to any of them, I could not imagine what I would do without even one member of them. Stay with your dad man, I hope he can get better, and I really hope that you will feel better soon.

Good luck mate.

Reaction score
Oh god...

With the rank that you got, it requires a lot of time and dedication... But for the love of god... Family is so much more important than the rank.

I'm surprised that you have been able to even do your duty while this has been going on, and that just shows how dedicated and loyal you are about this community and your rank.

I personally wouldnt even have been able to speak to anyone if my dad was feeling that bad.

Best of luck to you and your dad! I hope he gets better soon;)

Reaction score
This isn't your fault, nothing is your fault until you think it is your fault. You didn't do anything wrong mate...

I hope your dad gets well soon.. :(
Just go to your dad, stop playing PERPHeads for a while, family is much more important than a stupid video game..
Go give him all the help he needs! There are more moderators that can handle the reports, you should just go to your father and stop doing reports.

MattIs

Best of luck with your dad, Devils. Keep me updated, and if you need anyone I'm always in Steam for a chat.
I know how close you are to your dad!

Sending my wishes!
Matt