Ideas to create more community engagement

Reaction score
Hi y’all,

As some might’ve noticed, I’ve been quite active on the forums and try to spend my time to help players and create more engagement within the community.
The thing that I noticed is that quite a lot of the very active members on the server rarely use the forums. New players barely use it either. The forums are stacked with fun threads and good guides etc. It’s a shame not more people are partaking in the fun.

So my question now is: How do we create more community engagement?

I have a few ideas that I will list below:
- Make the forums accessible ingame via phone or any other way, maybe even the pc
- Hand out more rewards for active partaking in the community forums (dunno what and/or how much tho)
- Advertise it more
- Make more engaging threads

Maybe even commenting why you are active on the forums could help out thinking of ways.

Please leave your ideas for creating more engagement and/or your reasoning for being more engaged and active on the forums than others.

Reaction score
I think the recent accident was more than engaging enough.
Spectacle and amusement creates engagement yes. Dunno if thats what you actually meant. But good point!

Reaction score
Shoutbox
Action Requests
Ban appeals
(now) Ayjay
Shoutbox really is a key factor for me too. The latest activity tab too. But shoutbox functions as both rlly. A shoutbox app instead of Tooter would be nice imo. That could keep ingame people even connected with banned players who remain active on forums.

Reaction score
Hi y’all,

As some might’ve noticed, I’ve been quite active on the forums and try to spend my time to help players and create more engagement within the community.
The thing that I noticed is that quite a lot of the very active members on the server rarely use the forums. New players barely use it either. The forums are stacked with fun threads and good guides etc. It’s a shame not more people are partaking in the fun.

So my question now is: How do we create more community engagement?

I have a few ideas that I will list below:
- Make the forums accessible ingame via phone or any other way, maybe even the pc
- Hand out more rewards for active partaking in the community forums (dunno what and/or how much tho)
- Advertise it more
- Make more engaging threads

Maybe even commenting why you are active on the forums could help out thinking of ways.

Please leave your ideas for creating more engagement and/or your reasoning for being more engaged and active on the forums than others.
Replying to this with my most Common Useages of the Forums to Help to see where the Active Players who are Very active Ingame,but are Almost Never On the Forums may be Lurking ,i Mainly use the FOrums for Looking at Bans/warnings/Blacklists.This is mainly because my Friends such as Lemon Car and Whatever Kevin Demetries Steam Name is are Known to be banned and i want to Know when i am able to and Not able to see them,My second Most useage is to Look at Ban Appeals/Ban Apolgoies While Dead(This may just be a Wierd Im Looking for Something to do while Dead thing) although One Thing i Might add is that i Feel like the Home Page is Difficult to Navigate as i can't really Find sections like Ban Appeals,Server suggestions Stuff like that,Which is a main Factor about why i Rarley come on here.

Reaction score
Replying to this with my most Common Useages of the Forums to Help to see where the Active Players who are Very active Ingame,but are Almost Never On the Forums may be Lurking ,i Mainly use the FOrums for Looking at Bans/warnings/Blacklists.This is mainly because my Friends such as Lemon Car and Whatever Kevin Demetries Steam Name is are Known to be banned and i want to Know when i am able to and Not able to see them,My second Most useage is to Look at Ban Appeals/Ban Apolgoies While Dead(This may just be a Wierd Im Looking for Something to do while Dead thing) although One Thing i Might add is that i Feel like the Home Page is Difficult to Navigate as i can't really Find sections like Ban Appeals,Server suggestions Stuff like that,Which is a main Factor about why i Rarley come on here.
Actually reading ban reasons/appeals/apologies teaches u alot. So keep doing that. Its a way of understanding the community and rules that hasnt been named often.
I agree that navigating forums can be quite difficult. Making this more easy or display other things first could help yes. Thats why latest activity is a good thing imo.
Thanks for your reply, very informative rlly