Appeal type: Dispute
Which staff member banned you: Clarky

Your Steam Name: Ido
Your In-game Name: Hydill Dragz
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:645893

Why were you banned?: "Hacking"
Why do you feel the ban's invalid?:
1599565490647.png
I did not gain any advantage over other players.
I modified my phone so that I'll be able to play premium games without premium, and messed around with the leaderboard.

No one was harmed in the process, and it did not give me an advantage as written in 6.2.

Additional Comment(s): While perhaps a ban is deserved, since people might care about the leaderboard - I don't think it's worth a perma, for the reason listed above.
Evidence (Required for all server bans):
1599565630350.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
From what I've gathered you've admitted to using lua and/or other scripts to edit this data which unfairly gives you an advantage over other players. It doesn't matter if nobody was directly harmed.

You've also stated that you believe a ban is deserved. Are you disputing the ban in its entirety or are you disputing the length of the ban?

Reaction score
I didn't use it to really give myself an advantage.
I stated that PERHAPS a ban is deserved, since I didn't know people would get offended by me messing around with the leaderboard, and if people actually do get offended, then sure, I affected other players, in which case I'm not disputing the ban itself but the length, since even in that case, I don't think this is equal to how someone with actual hacks (aimbot, wallhack, whatever..) affects the players' experience.

Reaction score
Denied

You decided to modify your game so that you got access to premium features without having to pay money which gives you an advantage over non-premium players. Also, modifying your score to appear at the top of the leaderboard is also not allowed and unfair for people who have spent long periods of time trying to be at the top of the respective leaderboards. If you wish to be unbanned, I recommend you make an apology.

Reviewed with @Super_ and @Mimball

Status
Not open for further replies.