Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @Clarky
How long were you banned for: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Ido
Your In-game Name: Hydill Dragz
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:645893

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Hacking
Why should this appeal be considered:
First of all, since the reasoning of my ban seems unfitting ("Hacking"), I did not use any cheat to gain an advantage. I modified my phone so that I'll be able to play games, and messed up the leaderboard (which is the worse offense) by putting myself in 1st place with dumb scores.

I understand that those actions deserve a punishment, since players actually spend a long time trying to reach top 10 in those leaderboards, and I apologize to those players.
When I did it I underestimated the value of the leaderboard, hence I messed around with it.

I did not mean in any point to harm anyone, and I wasn't trying to hide any of my actions - when I was asked about it I've told @Clarky exactly how it was done.

I've done those actions for my own fun, without taking into account the affect on other players, and for that I apologize.

Additional Comment(s):
I thought the previous apologies would be welcomed differently since I don't fully understand the weight of my actions.
However I do think that a permanent ban might be too harsh, considering that's what people who actually ruin players' experience receive (aimbot, esp, trading ingame currency, mass RDM, all of which affect HUNDERDS of hours of players' gameplay), I hope staff members would consider the length of the punishment compared to the amount of damage that was actually done.

Also keep in mind that in no point was I trying to hide my actions, and I fully cooperated with @Clarky.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.