If any of you like Police games

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a realistic police simulator in development right now, if you're like me and you've always wanted to be part of a realistic world, full of realistic police features then head over to.
Some of you may have already seen it on Green Light.

http://policesimulator1013.com/

I have already signed up! I'll give you a little story: for months I've wanted to become a police officer. When Swiper told me about this game, I saw the website, features and the fact it has cry engine! I told my mum about this (because she has been a strong encouragement towards me and Police), and she said I can have it no matter the price. I'm sorted.

SenlinGames;n33318 said:
I have already signed up! I'll give you a little story: for months I've wanted to become a police officer. When Swiper told me about this game, I saw the website, features and the fact it has cry engine! I told my mum about this (because she has been a strong encouragement towards me and Police), and she said I can have it no matter the price. I'm sorted.

Hehe nice mate, yes I'm crazy for this and m up for paying any suitable price.
Cry Engine 3 + Soft physics = Beauty :eek:

ind said:
SenlinGames;n33318 said:

Hehe nice mate, yes I'm crazy for this and m up for paying any suitable price.
Cry Engine 3 + Soft physics = Beauty :eek:
Beauty indeed ;), and I hope I didn't sound spoilt in my post... haha.

Seems a bit ambitious, but at this stage i'm grasping at whatever I can get police wise.

If you're into general emergency services try Emergency 4.

I loved the SWAT series, played Swat 3 and 4. I think Sierra was the developer team and now they're shut down. It's sad. If this game is like that I'll give it a go :)

Ruby said:
I loved the SWAT series, played Swat 3 and 4. I think Sierra was the developer team and now they're shut down. It's sad. If this game is like that I'll give it a go :)
They plan to make it quite different, but not less interesting! You should read the FAQ on their website.

Ruby said:
Too much work, I'll wait for the actual game ;p

I'm not sure if the True Crime series was a cop game but it was really entartaining and still one of my favourite game franchises :3

Nuka said:
Seems a bit ambitious, but at this stage i'm grasping at whatever I can get police wise.

If you're into general emergency services try Emergency 4.
Really nice game, but becomes quite repetitive with only a few maps to play on. I have 300h+ on Emergency 3.

Ruby said:
Oh man, I remember SWAT 4! One of my favourite games of all time :)

I hope they will put their main focus on the gameplay and game features, rather than pushing grahics and details to the limit.
Anyways, can't wait for this! Have been longing for a new police game since SWAT 4 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back