Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
lvlBf9a.png

Welcome to the Paralake Police Department

'Paralake Police Department, the strongest gang there will be.'

Police 10-13 Website: http://policesimulator1013.com/

Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/1013PLPD

Hello guys, if you didn't know; a game is currently in development that recently got Greenlit on Steam. If anyone is interested in taking roleplay further to a more serious level then I'd recommend joining in. I thought it would be nice to make a Police 10-13 clan. We're restricting the clan just to PERPHeads members. It'd be nice if we could all play something else rather then PERP every once in a while.​

Police 1013 is currently in development through Wingman Games. Police10-13 is an open world game being developed on CryEngine3. If you think you’ve ever played a simulator like this before then you’d be wrong. Matt Norman, is an international award winning filmmaker. His current film Salute is signed with Warner Brothers and Paramount Pictures, and it is this edge from a filmmakers perspective that will give Police1013 an incredible cinematic feel and mass appeal to a HUGE demographic.

Paralake Police Department are looking for dedicated members to enlist into the force before Police 10-13 is officially released and is playable (Release date has been set to late 2015]
3NRRPuS.png
  • You must understand and speak English at a very high level as communication is key.
  • There is no age requirement, however you must be considered mature to be able to join PLPD.
  • You are expected to treat every single individual with the most respect possible, disrespectful behavior will lead to removal.
  • We are expecting you to be only part of one Police 10-13 clan.
  • This is roleplay, you must be willing to take this seriously.
  • You will need to be an active member of the community to join.
SkLJDy1.png

The high ranks have been cut off from our clan as it would restrict gameplay for them and we don't know if 10-13 will support the ability to play as a high rank.​

-
Chief Of Police

108px-4_Gold_Stars.svg.png

CoP. Steven Arnott

Inspector

50px-Colonel_Gold.png

Patrol Insp. Chris Duddles

Water & Air Support Insp. Clark Thompson

K9 Insp. Cevin Leyer

CSI Insp. Tim Garret

SWAT Insp. Bob Williams

Lieutenant

10px-US-O1_insignia.svg.png

FTO/Sergeant

35px-NYPD_Sergeant_Stripes.svg.png

Patrol Officer: Lewis Robertson

TSU Sgt: Grimm Ronalds

SWAT Officer: Paul Beck

K9 Officer: Polano Harrison

Officer

Reserve Officer

Probationary Officer

Probationary CSI: Sophia White
Probationary CSI: Ross Picard
T9Jynpl.png
Dispatch

Patrol

Traffic Support Unit (TSU)

K9

Special Weapons And Tactics (SWAT)

Crime Scene Investigation Unit (CSI)

Water & Air Support (WAS)​
KRPCgsz.png

RECRUITMENT CYCLE OPEN

Apply here

Reaction score
I'd like to join it but i'm a little afraid xD (this looks like a very serius game) also i don't think i have a good microphone. I'll try it :) i already applied

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.