IF YOU LOVE ME LET GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Reaction score
people still hate on ermak?
wow...

He's pretty good, wouldn't be surprised to see him doing something with music when he grows up...

Reaction score
yeah, cool and good on him for having balls, sure, but what if some people just don't find it enjoyable or good

i understand he's young and stuff but still cmon, he's smart enough to realise that not everyone's gonna like the music he makes, I'm not a fan of his vocal skills at all, but I can't deny he has skill

also, he's smart enough to realise people are gonna take the piss solely based on his age and his confidence. you know this for a fact. however, if he still goes ahead and posts it acknowledging this, he should be aware of the response he's going to get, however you're failing to rationally acknowledge this.

not suggesting it's okay, but it's really not wise to not expect this sort of response.

you're being fucking stupid and aggressive for no good reason. punish the people who take the piss, instead of being a direct dick about it, and sinking to the same level.

a lot of the shit on the thread I acknowledge wasn't actual criticism but just taking the piss, however his age doesn't make him less open to criticism.

daymon i know you're not as dumb as this post. don't make such irrational posts, come back to it and review what you've said, because it's in no way helpful or constructive.
Then don't listen to it you fool, simple is fucking that. Theres nobody forcing you to listen to it, it's already in the title before you play it that it's Ermak so stop being a fucking douche and don't listen to it instead maybe? Lul

Reaction score
Then don't listen to it you fool, simple is fucking that. Theres nobody forcing you to listen to it, it's already in the title before you play it that it's Ermak so stop being a fucking douche and don't listen to it instead maybe? Lul
You're being an absolute fucking tool lmfao. I was hardly being a "douche" at all towards Ermak; I gave it a listen and gave my honest opinion. Didn't like it, but he has skill. Respect to him and he should keep doing what he's doing.

Don't make an absolute bloody fool out of yourself when you don't even know what my post is about.

Deleted member 4983

Please sing Don Mclean American Pie so I can nut.

Reaction score
Guys. Im sure Ermak knows he's gonna get shit for posting a video of him signing. Stop trying to help defend him when he is well aware he will get bullied for shit like this. Also it's really stupid for you to stick out for someone over the internet, he's going to get hate no matter what he does. @John Daymon

Reaction score
Guys. Im sure Ermak knows he's gonna get shit for posting a video of him signing. Stop trying to help defend him when he is well aware he will get bullied for shit like this. Also it's really stupid for you to stick out for someone over the internet, he's going to get hate no matter what he does. @John Daymon

Yay lets bully kids because they know they're gonna get shit for what they post. Can I start raping girls because they show their brastrap at college? I know I won't get shit for it because come on, she was asking for it.

Reaction score
Yay lets bully kids because they know they're gonna get shit for what they post. Can I start raping girls because they show their brastrap at college? I know I won't get shit for it because come on, she was asking for it.
?????????? how does one go from knowing hes going to get hate to raping someone on a college campus. ur just as bad as @John Daymon saying suck a 12 year olds left nut my dude. LUL

Reaction score
you're comparing some online hate to raping girls at college, not a good comparison imo

Reaction score
Can I start raping girls because they show their brastrap at college? I know I won't get shit for it because come on, she was asking for it.
Sir i believe this would also be illegal and i believe this post has turned from

0 to 100 real quiCK! *DAb* *yEET*

Reaction score
You act as if it's okay to just throw shit at someone because he knows it's coming to him or whatever. In all honesty, I think the mix on this song is absolute shit, some of the base singing is actually very good. Want to give proper criticism other than hiding behind a keyboard throwing shit at a 12year old, that's some leafy level shit.