hide behind a keyboard? i would happily tell ermak he's shit to his face

Reaction score

I gotchu if you need that keyboard

dont-hide-behind-your-keyboard.jpg

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Yay lets bully kids because they know they're gonna get shit for what they post. Can I start raping girls because they show their brastrap at college? I know I won't get shit for it because come on, she was asking for it.
Can I rape you because you dressed up as a girl?

Reaction score
Guys. Im sure Ermak knows he's gonna get shit for posting a video of him signing. Stop trying to help defend him when he is well aware he will get bullied for shit like this. Also it's really stupid for you to stick out for someone over the internet, he's going to get hate no matter what he does. @John Daymon
Wasn't him who posted it in the first place, he posted it on youtube which I don't know why, maybe this is something he wishes to do, and yes you're supposed to expect hate but you have to understand that there's a fucking soul behind that monitor in the end, he's literally a kid. I don't think when you were a kid you wanted to be told that you're shit at everything or have people posting memes towards you?

Reaction score
Ermak might be young, but he atleast has balls

Something that ya'll dont have!

#SingYourHeartOutBaby

Reaction score

HOLY FUCK YOU ARE THE LITERAL DEFINITION OF A "INTERNET TOUGH GUY"

telling a 12 year old that he's shit. Big man

fuck off newfag l0l

Reaction score
Highlights of this thread:

Ermaks Balls
Raping college girls
Trans dressing
Weird fetishes

This thread is taking a very spicy turn

Reaction score

:inlovecateyesemoji::inlovecateyesemoji::inlovecateyesemoji::inlovecateyesemoji::inlovecateyesemoji:
o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O:wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::shamefullyembarrased::shamefullyembarrased::shamefullyembarrased::picture::picture::picture::picture::nailbiting::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:
Give this kid big thumbs up ;). He dares to sing and put it on youtube, the people that are laugh
at it are the ones who has no self confidence and you are the one that has balls to do it.

@ErmakDimon Keep going and go to singing lessons, when are you going to to voice or Brittans got talant with it?

Reaction score
Sir i believe this would also be illegal and i believe this post has turned from

0 to 100 real quiCK! *DAb* *yEET*
Same is Cyber Bullying Duh. I wouldn't say exactly theres anything cyber bullying here and then maybe, it depends on how Ermak takes it.