Ignoring gunpoint from police?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
dear staff

is it 3.4 to run away from gunpoint from a police officer because as a civilian you know its against policy for the police to shoot you for evading in a car, especially when you are no imminent threat to anybody.

therefore IT IS NOT against the rules to run from police under gp

Kind regards
tyla jai

Disclaimer: The following ban did not have ANY impact on me making this thread kind regards
RwtTc6m.png

Reaction score
still a very real possibility that they'll give you the maximum sentence for example i very much enjoy giving people large sentences because it upsets them

They simply cannot do such.

Police policy restricts the allowing of doubling the jail time in a sentence using multiple charges to do so. This may only be done through Lieutenant approval or extreme circumstances. If anyone does such to you, I'd suggest making an internal affairs complaint.

If you assaulted someone and fled, they may chose which crime to officialy charge you with;

(NOT EXTREME) either 6.5 or 9.1 - they can charge you with more than one law, however they may only use one of which they charge you to give you an official punishment.

(EXTREME) However, if a suspect threatens to shoot someone whilst taking them hostage, you may stack the charges to cause a bigger punishment - i.e (9)3 & (9)4

I wrote this in a shit way because I'm quite shit.

Reaction score
Just as @DB KILLER Learned from me in experience, cops sometimes shoot you down when you don't expect. Just because you don't think a cop will actually pull the trigger doesn't mean you should ignore it. Sure you could try to call someone's bluff when they're mugging you when you see no mag in the gun, but what if they have a chambered round? It's a game of chance and IMO, a cop very well may shoot you as they also may have auth. from a LT+ to shoot. Gunpoint is gunpoint, you don't know what's going through the cops mind.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.