GP of cops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What rule do you wish to Edit/Add: 2.5 - Excessive Negativity

Your version of the rule:

Players may not excessively impact the experience of others in a negative manner, unless the actions are a proportionate escalation of negative actions that have been performed against the original player.

For example, it is not acceptable to:

• Intentionally mug and targeting new players.
  • Destroy valuable items due to basic distaste such as product prices.
  • Killing a player over verbal insults, minor or accidental actions.
  • Killing a player after mugging them because they’ve seen your identity.
  • Shoot government employees (Including police) who are compliant with your orders under gunpoint

Why do you believe this rule should be Added/Edited:

People gunpoint cops, and if you're a police officer and give up, they shoot you anyway. If you Gp someone out of a car, then you can take their gun/radio or tie them up etc. It's pretty stupid to follow 3.4 if following their orders is more likely to get you killed than just slamming the accelerator.

Reaction score
No no and absolutely not, If you let a cop go after he knows you murdered people just because he was "compliant" under gunpoint it'll come and bite you in the ass 5-10 minutes later when they relay the information to the rest of the police force.

Also, I assume that was you who got killed on Shady Street by the market by @ICEKILLER_99 and you had enough time and a good distance to slip out your car to pull a firearm out; don't know why you didn't do so.

Reaction score
Cuz the staff team is so staff discretion bassed that one staff member would say its fine and another would ban you for it.

It literally wouldn't be against the rules what-so-ever if Puffy had jumped out the car and taken his weapon out.

Deleted member 5920

If you know they're going to shoot you, just pull your pistol out and gun them down?

Reaction score
If they just shot someone or you heard shots being fired in your general direction, why would you comply under gunpoint? If they discharge firearm with the intent to cause clear harm to people you do not comply with the gunpoint.

Reaction score
If someone that ahs been shooting for ages gp you out of the car I pull my gun anyway because I know he will shoot.

Reaction score
Fair enough, if I won't be banned for pulling a gun under GP in circumstances where he'd just have to pull the trigger because they shot other cops, I'll go ahead and do that. But that's the kind of thing that is very risky to do.

Reaction score
Most of the people who used to GP be out of the car could not aim for shit. Not even at close range so after they took the first shot and either missed or did very little damage I would just run and find cover to shoot them with my M4 lol.

Reaction score
If I get GPed and know that I will be killed immediately I will drive off if possible even if it’s just to get some cover, Rather get shot at than shot dead. An example is when @Photon and @CodezBlack tried to gunpoint me out as TFU if I got out I would have died but pulling forward allowed me to get out and kill him.

Reaction score
The rules are there to both simulate realism and fair play. That's the reason why.
I mean if this were to be implemented it would probably make everyone piss mad.
Besides this means if a cop doesn't pull out a gun and waits for the perfect moment you can't kill him beforehand. It's almost as dumb as getting shot by an afk dude because you're not allowed to shoot him.

rat

Reaction score
honestly just dont give a shit about gp if im a cop if someone gunpoints just pull a gun and try for it

Reaction score
Why would you approach a shootout without a gun drawn anyway? Don't drive up to an active gunfight in a car and you won't encounter this issue as a cop? Cops need to get smarter if they want to win. Driving into an active gunfight with anything other than the swat van is not smart. Being gunned down like this isn't an issue. Grounding this in the rules is unnecessary.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Why would you approach a shootout without a gun drawn anyway? Don't drive up to an active gunfight in a car and you won't encounter this issue as a cop? Cops need to get smarter if they want to win. Driving into an active gunfight with anything other than the swat van is not smart. Being gunned down like this isn't an issue. Grounding this in the rules is unnecessary.

generally because you run out of breath after running for 0.3 seconds because you're so fucking fat so it helps to bring the car as close as possible to the situation.

Reaction score
Whenever I'm gunpointed out of a car as a cop I drive of and a)try to run them over b) flee and take cover. I've had instances of people complaining at me for 3.4 when someone stopped in front of me and got out of their car while I was transporting a suspect, started hauling ass before they even pulled guns because I knew what was bound to happen

Reaction score
in real life some cops allegedly draws firearms even while they are being gunpointed but who am i to talk

please rate dumb.

Reaction score
in real life some cops allegedly draws firearms even while they are being gunpointed but who am i to talk

please rate dumb.
Got ya covered mate.

If this were real life the dude could shoot you through the window you dummy.

Reaction score
@Illuminathan Hello rating dumb for stating the obvious. This is very rude and I'll have to ask you to turn it into a zing or I will have my moderators take action.

Have a nice day you mean person.

Status
Not open for further replies.