illegal things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
You can craft Ammo using the F1 Menu, Press F1 > Mixtures > Ammo, then craft whatever Ammo you need, to craft ammo you'll need the ingredients that are listed in the crafting recipe, you also might need a workbench for this which can be placed in properties. To craft anything, I suggest using http://calc.tinycoding.com/ . It's a great site to search for stuff like ammo, to which it will then show you what materials you need, how many you need, and how much it'll cost. You can even adjust the taxes!
Reaction score
You can craft Ammo using the F1 Menu, Press F1 > Mixtures > Ammo, then craft whatever Ammo you need, to craft ammo you'll need the ingredients that are listed in the crafting recipe, you also might need a workbench for this which can be placed in properties. To craft anything, I suggest using http://calc.tinycoding.com/ . It's a great site to search for stuff like ammo, to which it will then show you what materials you need, how many you need, and how much it'll cost. You can even adjust the taxes!

Solution
Reaction score
To craft ammo, you'll need a property to place your workbench in so you're able to craft ammo. To get a workbench you'll have to buy it from Uncle cos or do the tutorial and you'll get it for free. I recommend you purchase a bazaar/business shop so that you can craft safely. The materials you'll need for ammo will be found at Uncle cos and A'Blaze it or you can order them from the delivery app by using your phone (Press Z and then choose delivery).

To hotwire a vehicle, you'll need a crowbar. if you wish to craft a crowbar it can be found in Mixtures> Melee. Alternatively, you can purchase it at the bazaar as there will be a lot of people selling it, as it's a tool high in demand. Used for breaking doors open, breaking people out of cuffs, stealing cars, and removing vehicle clamps.

Status
Not open for further replies.