Fastest Way to level up firearms?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mac

Reaction score
As the title says

I wanna be able to craft smgs or rifles but it takes a while just crafting shotgun ammo.

Is that the fastest way or is there any other way?

Solution
Ammo, it always sells and is great when you get rifle and sniper ammo
It's a long and expensive grind so you'll have to spend lots to get the levels out of it
Reaction score
It's a long and expensive grind so you'll have to spend lots to get the levels out of it

Solution
Reaction score
don't listen to this spoon guy, take it from an experienced crafter as myself instead, I managed to get to max firearms grinding for like < 2 weeks:yawn:. Craft whatever you can that is the highest level and make sure that you don't overprice your items too much. I used to take ~1k profit on some guns and then just reinvest the money in more materials to craft more guns. If you need more money though, crafting ammo is solid since youcan sell pistol ammo for 1k easily so you get 200$ profit from every box.

Reaction score
don't listen to this spoon guy, take it from an experienced crafter as myself instead, I managed to get to max firearms grinding for like < 2 weeks:yawn:. Craft whatever you can that is the highest level and make sure that you don't overprice your items too much. I used to take ~1k profit on some guns and then just reinvest the money in more materials to craft more guns. If you need more money though, crafting ammo is solid since youcan sell pistol ammo for 1k easily so you get 200$ profit from every box.
fucking crafter main

Reaction score
As the title says

I wanna be able to craft smgs or rifles but it takes a while just crafting shotgun ammo.

Is that the fastest way or is there any other way?
Is rather making ammo and sell it as that is a good way to profit and increase your firearms level. Or craft the highest level of firearms that you possibly can

Reaction score
Most profitable: Follow @Spoon and craft ammo
Best path- whichever item is at your highest level available- you'll get some spare pistols to play with or sell this way too.

Status
Not open for further replies.