im crying because you caught me ban evading again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
its came to my attention that you are using illegal software to gather information on people to ban them as such unfortunately for you this is extremely illegal and could shut you down for good and also make you get some heafty prison time im giving you one chance to get rid of the software within a day then the next time it will be the police and a lawyer at your door arressting you for stalking information take the piss if you want but people have went to prison for a lot less and i know exactly what your doing to get the info and you know damn well its illegal

Reaction score
2560px-Source_engine_logo_and_wordmark.svg.png

?

Reaction score
the gamemode was literally leaked a few months ago. If there was anything illegal you'd be damn sure the spastics who leaked it would be shouting it from the rooftops lmao

Reaction score
im gonna take a wild guess and say you tried to alt... L

Reaction score
its came to my attention that you are using illegal software to gather information on people to ban them as such unfortunately for you this is extremely illegal and could shut you down for good and also make you get some heafty prison time im giving you one chance to get rid of the software within a day then the next time it will be the police and a lawyer at your door arressting you for stalking information take the piss if you want but people have went to prison for a lot less and i know exactly what your doing to get the info and you know damn well its illegal
A660A8F2-7478-4D16-A98F-A903B8D8D47F.png

Status
Not open for further replies.