Hey im- Not again.....

Reaction score
Hello its Death Howl yet again I bet your sick and tired of these huh?

Yes I have returned infact I did sometime ago getting myself fully reinstated into a now fully Whitelisted police force. I will be bringing back Gun Corporation my old weapon selling org with new additions like modified weapons, attachments and no bad music.

I bet you are wondering when I will go inactive again well the answer is simple, I won't because now I can focus alot more here. I have left Hogwarts RP when I realised that I really missed this community and that @LEWIS 088 won't leave me alone.

So here I am yet again back where I was and Bribing Jordan for Sgt Making my mark on the community. I hope you welcome me like you always have but I will not hold it against you if you rate old because its even getting to me having to make all these activity threads.

And here are a few people who has stuck by me.

@Appricey Im still going to fucking shoot you for Lt but congrats M8 you deserve it.
@Scrabuz Good job getting Sergeant back that rank suits you well.
@Jordan He has Never promoted me since the police rank system Supported me the entire time I have been in the police force.
@LEWIS 088 Thinks im a wizard but was the reason why I returned.
@Whitewolf A damn good member of the PLPD and a good Freind.
@Samuel The person who has reinstated me and trusted me.
@Chrissy The one who trained me to be a good dispatcher I hope you can earn back the trust of the community.

And Finally to all of you the reason why I can't just stay away.

Reaction score
Welcome to Jurassic Park Hogwarts!

Here at Hogwarts we make sure all of our community are looked after, if you need any help with spells or potions then don't message me because I'm busy, instead direct all of your wizardly concerns to @Appricey

Much regards
Lord Lewis Robertson - Leader of the dark forces

(Welcome back)