Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Sindarin
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: DaveMitchell
Your Roleplay Name: Aaron Cook
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:582104045

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4 - User opened a door, saw cops on his floor of projexts, open fired for no reason killed several cops and got himself killed

Why should this appeal be considered?: I understand that I was in the wrong about shooting the police officer on the top floor but this was after my friend opened the door and after i came up to it i panicked and shot him. After realizing that we couldn't do anything we decided to hold down the apartment and start a gunfight which resulted in many peoples deaths. I have read the rules thoroughly and now understand through rule 3.4 that any unjustifiable action that puts your in game characters life in danger such as me shooting the officer and starting the fight. I hope that this apology can get through my sincerity and allow for you to consider my punishment. Thank you for reading.

Additional Information: After reading the rules I believe that in this situation i didn't actually break rule 2,5 but could you explain to me how i broke this rule, thanks.

Reaction score
I watched the demo, there was no 'panic moment', your friend opened the door, you rounded it pre aimed through the door, saw cops and lit them up when they were standing with no guns out.

I will be willing to do the same deal with you that I have with your friend, ban reduction to a week and any further banable rulebreaks result in a much longer ban

Status
Not open for further replies.