Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @Super_
How long were you banned for: 1 month

Your Steam Name
: KNOXY82
Your In-game Name: Lee Starksy
Your Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:11101

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 3.4, 3.20 - User failed to comply under direct gunpoint by multiple officers. User then disconnected from the server when cornered in order to avoid being arrested
Why should this appeal be considered:I am very sorry for my actions i had no intention to get banned i was in a bad mood for a good reason this might sound cringy but i was actually upset that Aquaa got demoted ok we all knew he wasn't the best mod but he was a fair mod and a good friend so when he said to me he got demoted i was kinda pissed and on top of that i had a really long day at work so i was kinda stressed i know that ain't that a valid reason to break rules. i thought i would come home and chill out on perp. during the first 20mins of playing perp i had cops swarm my car shoot my tires and my car for basically no reason because i 'Looked like a wanted suspect' i repaired my car and tires drove back to intersection and a friend hopped in my car in cuffs i barely moved my car and it was sprayed up again and now i was really pissed so i ran away whilst being gun pointed and hit retry in console when joining back into the server i was banned and that just made me go over the boiling point but i knew what i did was wrong so i have giving myself a couple days time punishment before writing an apology i hope this gets accepted as perp is one of the few games i get to play after work.

Additional Comment(s):i paid lil esco $15 to say 'sorry super wont happen again ite imma fuck witchu' but he cancelled last minute fucking fat bastard

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.