Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @Kenty @LEWIS 088
How long were you banned for: 1 mon

Your Steam Name
: Nooni_rio:D
Your In-game Name:Robert slaughter
Your Steam ID
Why were you banned/blacklisted
: :3.4 User stole a car in the city car garage and disregarded GP, User is not learning from his mistakes and has recently come off a 2 month ban for a similar reason. - Banned for Enforcer Kenty.
Why should this appeal be considered: first of all i want to say that im very sorry i want to come back to play after long time that i havent played, i want to open a "new page" , now i want to apologize to @Kenty for acting stupid and stealing his car in a public place i want to apologize to @Aquaa that i broke your gp, i really want that second chance to prove the things that i told you on steam aquaa i meant every word that i said and if you will give me the chance ill do it too...

Additional Comment(s):

Reaction score
0aiecTf.png

@Kenty @LEWIS 088 Thoughts? I have no problem with him being unbanned under the conditions of some kind of deal where in a 3 month period if he breaks 3.4 he should be banned for several more months with no chance of appeal.

Reaction score
Discussed with @Kenty

Accepted on the condition that if you break any rule again you will receive a 6 month ban minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.