Inactivity

Status
Not open for further replies.

ind

Reaction score
I made a thread about me resigning about 1 month ago because of real life events which were taking place, but that is about to start up again; and as you know I haven't been playing PERP often. Therefore, I will still be playing on the server now and again but not as often as I did. I have made up time to make sure that I do revise ready for my examinations in the summer but this wont stop me from playing some hours of Perpheads. I haven't entirely left because I just cant (that may sound cheesy) but it's true. I love the server and community so much.

Thank you.

Reaction score
I totally get it Ind, you are and always were a great staff member. I hope that you come back one day. I'll miss you. ;( Mr. R5111

Reaction score
You were one of the best staff members. The memories will always stay with me. I wish you the best for the future and make sure you enjoy life. I hope to see you soon! Best wishes, Senlin.

Reaction score
It's sad to see you leave, and I'm sure you'll be missed by all of us. You're a great guy and you were a great staff member. I wish you the best in the future.

Reaction score
Was a great pleasure of having you here. I really hope you enjoy the rest of your life. Enjoy, and stay safe.

Reaction score
I'll miss you, Ind. It was fun getting to know you and also staff on the server while you did. Sorry for that one incident when I was very new! I hope to see you soon!
- Blackdown

Reaction score
I wish you luck with whatever life throws at you, I will really miss you mate.

You were always one of my favourites Ind ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.