Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I cant believe this, my favourite Admin is leaving :'c

DOOONT LEEEAVE MEEEE!!! *cries*

ind

Reaction score
Fredy;n18056 said:

:( pls no be sad, you make me feel sad, think of it as me taking a break everyone! I plan to hopefully return later in some months. This is why I thought it would be best for me to resign for now as I'm going to be inactive. Thanks guys and hope to see you again in the future.:eek:

ind

Reaction score
Damn, I can't do it..obviously exams will be my main priority so I won't be able to play as much as I used to, but just for you guys I'm going to stay! I'll be revising a lot and they say you should give your brain free from study at times, during these times I may come play perp.

Reaction score
ind said:
Damn, I can't do it..obviously exams will be my main priority so I won't be able to play as much as I used to, but just for you guys I'm going to stay! I'll be revising a lot and they say you should give your brain free from study at times, during these times I may come play perp.
YEAH!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
ind said:
CELEBRATIONS!

Reaction score
Ind i gonna miss you so bad you were one of the first admins i met when i started and it was so much fun, i think its the right thing to take a break for fully focusing you on your exams! i wish you good luck!

Reaction score
[PH] Mikey said:
Ind i gonna miss you so bad you were one of the first admins i met when i started and it was so much fun, i think its the right thing to take a break for fully focusing you on your exams! i wish you good luck!
ind;n18125 said:

Read that

Reaction score
ind said:
Great!!!!!! :D

Reaction score
[PH] Mikey said:
Mikey makes me facepalm hard

Status
Not open for further replies.