Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @Super_
How long were you banned for: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Inchs
Your In-game Name: John Inch
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:16179036

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Cheating
Why should this appeal be considered:
I am making this appeal because it has been a year since my ban from Perpheads, to help me correctly convey my thoughts and emotions into words I have had some people read over my application, (Thanks @Creepis @Cole @Jamal) I am not here to make up or convey any reasons for my ban or anything happening that may have caused me to cheat. The bottom line is, I cheated. I betrayed the community and it has made me feel disgusting. The entire community and staff team place a lot of trust in players, and I deliberately went out of my way to betray that trust for my own gain and enjoyment. It’s very hard for me to convey emotions into words but I am deeply sorry for my actions, a lot of players come around every few months to make appeals like this but in an attempt to earn trust back and show that I have turned into a better person, I remain active on the forums trying to be constructive as possible, there isn’t much else I can do to participate in the community beyond that but I have tried my hardest to have a positive impact.

I’ve had my fair share of fuck ups and this is as big as they go. I don’t deserve a second chance I know but the best I can do is attempt to show how regretful and sorry I am for my actions. I cannot expect people or staff to trust me again but I am hoping you can place your trust in me and allow me to return. I want to make a promise to everyone that I am really trying to have a positive impact on the server and want to show everyone that I am reformed, I have changed my mindset and I am willing to make a positive impact.

I’ve said before I am willing to undergo serious vetting and various checks by senior staff members @Ayjay and @TinySlayer . I would like to talk on teamspeak to any members of staff who have questions to ask, or would like to talk about my appeal. I am willing to let my PC be teamviewed by senior staff, I am willing to have my account reset so any advantage I’ve gained is gone and I am also willing to hand over my citizen account to @TinySlayer , so that I am unable to access it.

I miss this one of a kind gamemode and I miss playing with my friends, it was such a dumb mistake to throw all of that away for such a selfish and dumb reason. Cheaters are disgusting and I feel less of a person for doing that to the server.

I want to finish off my appeal by apologising to the community. I have made a great mistake which has torn at me for months now. I am sorry for the staff that had to deal with this incident and any players that have been adversely affected by me. I hope you can see that I am regretful of my actions and that I may have hope of returning to prove I have become a better person. I've really tried my hardest to evolve as a person, I was not nice and I was not funny or interesting to be around, I really hope the new me can have a positive impact. I know a lot of you think people don't change, let alone someone like me, but I really want to show everyone that I can be positive for this community.

Additional Comment(s):
If @TinySlayer or @Ayjay would like to talk on teamspeak about my appeal, feel free to contact me on steam. If anyone has any questions or would like to talk also feel free to contact me via PM or steam I am willing to chat to anyone who wants to talk.
Please could @TinySlayer deal with this himself, as we've had correspondence over the matter.
I hope you all took the time to read this and that you see how remorseful I am of my actions.

Reaction score
denied.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.