• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 6228
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 6228

Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @Super_
How long were you banned for: Permanent.

Your Steam Name
: Inchs
Your In-game Name: John Inch
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:16179036

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Cheating.
Why should this appeal be considered:
I understand I appealed only a short while ago, but every day I am taking a lot of time to reflect on my actions to see how I can continue to better myself. I'll start off with apologizing, to the player base I betrayed and the admins that had to waste time reviewing me, to eventually ban me. I have greatly disrespected you and the integrity of the server by going out of my way to gain an unfair advantage. I look back on this moment with great shame and there is only so many ways I can word it but I am sorry for these actions. There is no excuse, the rules are in place, I've seen people get banned forever for these actions, yet I still did it. I did this in a strange act of self destruction and it tears at me knowing I betrayed the server. I am sorry. I am regretful and for this I am being punished everyday.

In my time away, I had to look at myself, so I could evolve into a better person. I was toxic, a bad player and I needed to change. I have looked at how I can improve myself mentally, I have worked hard over the time of my ban to change that. I do not deserve another chance, but if I was given one I would not waste it. Perp is one of a kind and I miss it. I want to show to everyone that I can be a good player, I can contribute good things to the server and that I am not going to betray everyone's trust again.

I know it is a big step to unban a cheater, it takes a lot of risk and trust to do so. I am willing to let senior staff search my PC to show that I do not have any cheats or exploits of any kind installed, just as a safety measure so that the staff can feel a bit safer. I know all this shit doesn't really mean much because it's down to senior staff on who they want back, but I really just want them to know I am sorry. I've never regretted something like this before in my life and it is really an internal conflict that I've had to fight. I believe I've beaten it and that I could be trusted again if given a chance. @TinySlayer @Madda I know you two work hard and have a lot to deal with, a lot more important then me. I would understand if I got denied again, but please, I feel physically sick at what I did. I am remorseful, regretful and sorry for my stupid actions, and I am asking for forgiveness. I really want to show you two I can do it.

I hope you consider my appeal, please, I miss the gamemode and my friends a lot and I would do anything to get the chance to come back again. Just think it over for a while because I want this so bad.

Additional Comment(s):

Last edited by a moderator:
denied.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back