Increase death time

Reaction score
Topic: Increase the death time.

Short explanation:
-Increase the death time by 5 minutes.

Detailed description:
I believe that the current death time passes too quickly and people aren't afraid to die in game. If the time gets increased, they will pay more attention to 3.6 and will think twice before raiding/mugging/robbing the bank etc.(Note that 5 minutes more isn't long enough to ruin the RP experience.).

Optional additions:
- Increase the jail time until 15 years/minutes (Just to balance them).

Last edited:
Reaction score
The death time is 5 minutes, and I agree completely with extending the time but if you died due to a blunt weapon you should only be able to stay alive for 5 minutes which is the previous death time.

But jail for 15 minutes interferes with the AFK auto kick system.

Reaction score
Lelios1 , first of all 15 mins mean kick because of AFK , second i wont look at my black screen 15 mins just to get respawned , 10 mins already big .... -Support

Reaction score
+support Peoples also dont care about traffic laws. When the time will be increased, they will maybe watch more on the traffic and not drive like on formel 1. Suggestion by me, as medic i think if someone bled out or got shot, you first have to bandage them and then revive, otherwise he will die. But if you get rammed from a car which drove like 10 mph, you shouldnt die. You should be longer alive (red screen)

And @Yaseen , maybe just set that while being unconcious/dead you cant get auto AFK kicked.