Mayor Tax Decreasing Rate To Be Increased

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: When decreasing the taxes, it takes way too long.

Short explanation (in notes):
- I believe it takes a minute to decrease taxes by 1% but 1 minute to increase the taxes by 5%?
- I think that this rate should be the same for increasing as it is for decreasing.

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
First of all I am going to say that I understand that this idea has probably been already requested. However, by having it take ages to decrease the taxes this ruins the gameplay as you have to wait say 30 minutes to decrease the taxes and as mayhor you want to help the citizens right? So by having the decreasing rate the same as the increase rate. This will help preserve gameplay and make the mayor change taxes a lot quicker.

I do however understand the downsides to this idea. Where a friend could go mayor, decrease sales taxes to 0% quickly and then their friend could buy supplies and what not. I guess this would just have to be the only downfall of this idea that I can think of.

Feel free to converse in the replies section below on if this is a good or bas idea and why. As I said before this has inevitably been suggested before if so can you tell me why the suggestion had been declined.

Cheers,
Alpha

Last edited:
Reaction score
I do think they do go down a bit slow. Especially when they can get higher that much faster. I think 5% a minute is a bit much, though, but I would support 2% a minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.