Increase Chevrolet Camaro SS top speed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Increase chevrolet camaro ss top speed

Short explanation (in notes):
- Increase chevrolet camaro ss top speed to 70-80mph instead 50mph
-
-

Detailed description (why should it become added/...): Chevrolet cammaro ss top speed is 50mph, it cost 330k so this is too expensive for the max speed, for example volvo 565 max speed is around 60mph and this car cost only around 75k, this is my opinion if you agree type +support if you disagree type -support and why. Thanks

Optional additions:

Reaction score
Read the Volvo's name; Volvo 242 Turbo. Obviously why the Volvo is so fast;
00ceb7e3.gif

Trande

"I am cheap and bought a shit car, make it faster because I don't want to buy another one."

Hax

Reaction score
That's why we have got a test drive feature. There are a few cars that cost double the price of your Camaro and won't get past 60 - 70 mph. Besides that, be happy with your new toy, it looks and sounds way better than @John Daymons fishy smelly Volvo 242

Reaction score
I understand where you are coming from. For a car which costs more than other cars such as the Honda S2000 and the Mazda MX-5, the car should be somewhat faster, especially since in real-life the car specializes in acceleration and speed. The same goes for cars such as the Toyota Supra, it has a cost of around $520,000 and is much slower than cars such as the Mitsubishi Evo(s) and the Holden.

However, I do believe that the price of some of these cars in correspondence with it's price were set on purpose. We cannot have a car (such as the Toyota Supra) that comes with the complete package and comes with everything and then some, other-wise it would be too dominant on the server, I prefer a little variety. The Toyota Supra looks stunning (in my opinion), has a great engine sound, has decent acceleration and so on but every car needs to have some kind of downfall which in this case, is speed. For other cars such as the Bugatti, this downfall may be it's price and such.

I understand your concerns and although I deeply want this to be implemented, I understand why it might not be.
I have neutral thoughts about this suggestion.

Reaction score
+Support
Irl there are loads of cars that cost a fortune but are not fast... But the Camaro is a chevrolet en those are fast as fuck.. Not a Matiz or Spark but the Camaro is.

Reaction score
denied.jpg

The vehicles are adjusted to be fit for their price and the amount of road in Paralake, not to be as realistic as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.