Increase the length of the fire hose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Discussion Post: https://perpheads.com/threads/increase-the-length-of-the-fire-hose.23312/

Main Idea: Increase the length of the fire hose

Full description of the idea: if there was a fire far away in a place that firefighter truck cant reach , increasing the length of the fire hose would be helpful , for example : i saw many firefighters suffers from not reaching Regals 3 and above to put down a fire with a hose and forcing them to use the fire extingusher which is "pain in the ass" to do it because it would be harder than using a fire hose and boring and unrealistic for putting a huge fire

Why should it be added?: it would add Realism (making it more realistically) and getting rid of the huge fire in a short time and easier for the firefighters to put down a fire with a hose than using a fire extinguisher and easier for the staff team too for "putting the fire down" command every time the firefighter cant reach it or its hard to put it down without a fire hose.

Pros:
1- Realism (more realistically)
2- Easier to put down the fire for the firefighters/staff team
3- Fire hose can be reachable to places that truck cant reach
4- Get of the fire in short time

Cons: None

1207FAsd3.jpg

A good idea recently I watched a firefighter park on the highway then run along the highway and back to the regals due to the horrible reach. It has a support from me.

Great idea!
It really grinds my gears when there's a fire in regals and the firefighter can't get the fire engine to somewhere were he can't put it out unless he is parked on the highway. Definitely worth the time to implement.
100% please.

Complete yes, I predominantly play FF most of my time on the server, if you get a fire say Slums 4 or Regals 4, or any apartment that height really, it's impossible to reach it unless you park you firetruck right on the highway, which ultimately works but just isn't realistic and takes a lot of time to get there and back.

Great idea, was in a situation at regal earlier where the hose wouldn't reach, this would make the firefighter job more effective and hopefully will raise the interest in the job as fires are quite high in occurrence on the server

Status
Not open for further replies.