Fire Hose Points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Discussion Post: https://perpheads.com/threads/fire-hose-points.21595/

Main Idea:
Add fire hose points in well known places and places that have regular fires such as Bazzar and City Hall.

Full description of the idea:
Many of you may know that recently there has been a lot of fires started in popular places such as Bazzar and City Hall. Most of the time it is started by someone throwing a molotov or something has exploded. It can also sometimes be by accident. Whatever the reason it doesn't really matter. But even though the people who start the fire are just trying to role play it can be annoying because it stops players from doing certain things because wherever it is police block off the whole area and don't let anyone in. So that means that some people complain as they are getting lag or they need to get their valuables but they cant. As there is never any firemen to put out the fire and normally it is just an continious fire until a staff member puts it out.

What I am suggesting is that there is fire hose points around places like bazzar and city hall so when there is a fire near the fire hose point the fire hose turns active which allows the person who gets to it first to press e on it and recieve a fire hose. Then once they put out the fire, the fire hose point becomes in-active and it takes back the hose from them. If the player with the hose goes to far from the fire then the hose will also be taken from them so another player can put out the fire. But the fire hose points will only become active if there is no firemen on duty and when there is a fire.

Why should it be added?:

It should be added because it stops players from lagging when they are near a fire. It also stops staff from having to make the fires magically dissapear. This also stops players from getting annoyed because there is a fire burning their valuables or they can not run for mayor. Over all it improves people's experience on Perp.

Pros:
  • Stops staff from making fires magically dissapear and spoiling the roleplay
  • Also helps with the lag as there wont be a continious fire that causes some people to lag
  • Also adds another aspect of real life as I have seen a Fire Hose Point in my local shopping centre
  • When a fire men is not on duty and there is a fire people can actually put out the fire and return back to role play instead of waiting like 30mins for an admin to clear the fire or for a fireman to come on duty
Cons:
  • People might not bother becoming a fire men
  • Hard to develop

*Other additions: My spelling might be bad so I am sorry in advance.

ALSO THANKS FOR ALL THE AGREES AND LIKES IN THE DISCUSSION POST.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.