Increased Prop Count for Honorary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea: I believe those who are Honorary (or similar*****, or specific users) should be given permissions (or client permissions) to an increased prop count. This will be exceptionally useful for Hotel Tyla Jai tomorrow @Samuel.

Why should this be added? (pros): Better PassiveRP Opportunities

What negatives could this have? (cons): Risk of Performance hit and unfair advantage in raid defences, this can be fixed by either restricting it to specific clients, explaining the increased count is for role-play reasons or give a notification which says "You've hit the prop limit for regular users" so they are aware that any more raid defences are taking the piss.

*Other additions: [list here]

@Samuel @TinySlayer @Collier @Madda

******* similar includes me

Reaction score
@Daymon We currently have a system to give the Event Staff rank temporarily. It wouldn't be too hard to expand it for other ranks. However it may be the solution would be go give someone the permissions in a system that sits outside the rank structure.

Reaction score
Back then it was explained to me that Honorary were experienced members of staff and had certain priviliges to improve roleplay around them if someone was being retarded but seeing as the rank is being given out like candy no ty

Status
Not open for further replies.