Dis-allow phisgunning props during a raid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What rule do you wish to Edit/Add:

2.1 Play Realistically / 3.9 Placing Props​

Your version of the rule:

3.9 Placing Props​

Props may only be placed within properties that you own, or if you have permission to do so from the respective owner; this excludes the use of Police Barricades and Cones. Props may also be placed in public areas as long as they are benefiting roleplay and are not obstructing anything. Under no circumstances should public structures be used for combat

Props must be placed realistically; for the placement of a prop to be deemed realistic, it must demonstrate that it can remain in its position without being frozen through the use of a Physics Gun. A maximum of three spotlights may be concentrated on a particular area.

Additionally, construction props may not be placed to erect defences during ongoing shootouts or raids. Users also should not at any given time physgun props during a raid to give them an advantage.

Why do you believe this rule should be Added/Edited:

This will follow onto the placing props during a shootout, Apparently staff members only count props being placed/moved if they come out of the "Q" menu. with the logic from the staff members I am able to phisgun my base around after being bombed and give myself defenses even if t he raid is ongoing.

Reaction score
Yeah is this not already disallowed under playing realistically?

Reaction score
This has never been allowed in the first place, though it might not be made clear enough. I’ve asked staff multiple times to remove defences for me since they were moved/placed mid situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.