Introducing; Three new positions and a chat channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello, fellow Perpheads!

My name is Renato and I have been made Head of Administration, at your service.
I'd like to introduce you to a couple of new positions you have a chance of acquiring and a new channel to complement one of those positions.

Enforcer - Enforcers are a part of the administration team. Every accepted applicant starts off as an one.

Honorary - Anyone can become an Honorary. However, this position can only be offered to you if you are deemed worthy. You are given a forum title and a super physgun. The reason you are given a super physgun is because you are trusted with it. You are trusted to use it to enhance roleplay in a way others can not and not to abuse that power as well.

Helper - A Helper can be anyone who's willing to dedicate a bit of their time to assist others. A typical Helper is at least fairly knowledgeable about the gamemode and map.
Helpers are not a part of administration. They are honorable people willing to help others and have been given their own channel to help them help you. They don't have the power to discipline rule breakers or the duty to handle reports. But they do have questions and requests to answer. You will be able become a helper soon by applying on the forums.

The [HELP] Channel - This channel serves one purpose. That purpose is asking for help and giving it. Whether it's asking questions about the gamemode or requesting assistance with something. Or if you're on the other side, answering questions and providing assistance.
This channel should only be used by people who actually need help or aim to provide it, whether they're new players or veteran ones. If abused, player mute from the channel is possible.
After saying something in the channel, you will have to wait 30 seconds before being able to say anything again. This feature exists so Helpers and others have enough time to answer questions in case many are asking. Helpers and admins do not have a timer, though.

That is all for now.

My goodwill and regards, Renato

Status
Not open for further replies.