Is there any car guy here ?

Reaction score
@rogue Imagine someone commuting and planting their foot. When you're commuting you use your cruise control. Take my Audi as an example, I can speed with it as much as I want, however when I'm going somewhere I just use the cruise control, I've done stage 1 on it, when I'm out with friends; yes I plant the foot wherever I go. When I'm commuting; Cruise control.

You don't need to drive like an old granny that's a massive overstatement.

Reaction score
i didnt read the no mechanical bit so i thought he was gonna tear the whole engine apart i didnt know he was gonna plug his nokia into it and tune it

Reaction score
@stock image of a duck things like cold air intakes are ok for basic engines but it depends what type, some claim to do better when in reality it just sucks in more warm air than cold air, and if you're cutting costs the cheaper ones wont filter as well as even the stock filter but you do get some gain from them if you maintain them

Last edited:

dog

Reaction score
@rogue I changed out my intercooler and chargepipe (so it doesn't blow up under all the pressure) and got a high flow catted downpipe

Reaction score
Buy a shit bucket and tare it down part by part. Alert the DVLA via SORN for no road tax if you have a driveway or garage you can park it on (UK law). It's better to understand how a simple car works before experimenting.

I know this from personal experience, and because it's a more logical approach. You'll also know if this is something you want to do more seriously in the future.

Reaction score
Yeah, he might not have an equivalent to road tax. I dunno.

Deleted member 6228

If you don't know a lot about cars, getting it tuned professionally is probably the best idea, else you'll harm the engine.
Find local groups, normally can be found on forums or facebook that do car meets/cruises for your particular car. They'll be a wealth of good information.
Other stuff like body mods etc, you can easily do yourself and is probably a better place to start