Issues with rendering a video in vegas pro 20

Reaction score
Hello,
I am trying to render a video I have made for football in vegas pro 20.0. I have put all the videos together and everything but I have very limited knowledge on how it all works. Whenever I attempt to render the video, it gets stuck at the same point.

Anyone know how to fix this issue as I need this video done asap as my trial ends in 2 days!

Reaction score
This is a very common bug with the pirated versions of the software, are you sure this is a trial? The only way to fix this is to go to a patch above or below, you can safely do so without losing your progress by saving the video project and the media files on your hard drive and installing the new one. Alternatively, you can try to allocate more ram through the preferences section however I doubt this will fix anything.

Reaction score
This is a very common bug with the pirated versions of the software, are you sure this is a trial? The only way to fix this is to go to a patch above or below, you can safely do so without losing your progress by saving the video project and the media files on your hard drive and installing the new one. Alternatively, you can try to allocate more ram through the preferences section however I doubt this will fix anything.
Tbh, I have not much clue what I am doing. I downloaded the trial from the official website I think but I am not sure.