It's ANGRY MUFFIN time!!! Helper app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: It's ANGRY MUFFIN time!!!

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:49217988

IN-GAME NAME: Roen Cohen

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?: Hello! My (fake) name is Roen Choen and I've been here since 15/05/2016, and I'll start by saying that I sure anit perfect, I have flaws like any one else, with that out in the open I think I fit for helper role because I like to help people on the server and in general, I might not be the most knowlageable in the rules but I know when to ask for help. I like to help new and old players by many means, from giving money to giving rides and one time kidnapping a sweater and forcing him to take money from me and buy a mini. I think I can improve on some parts like be a little bit more active in help chat and maybe calm down with my weird RP but Im working on it.

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU? I feel that as a member with some time here and pretty clean record of one 8 hours ban and 5 warning (all from 2016) I feel I can prove myself usefull to the server and community as a whole. Im a chill dude and try my best to be unbiased, I know when to put a stop and when its too much.

DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?: No

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: Some people know me and some people dont, some people like me and some people dont and its fine, I just want everyone to have fun!

maeen

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Cohen Roen, as we all know him, is an excellent candidate for Helper, even though he knows way too much about WW2, despite being from Israel.

He is a lovely man, who is serious, and knows how to have fun at the same time. Cohen is also quite helpful in OOC, helping people get answers to the things they need answers to. Cohen Roen, you're a good guy my guy my guy. I hope you get this my homie! Fuck the State of Palestine!

Reaction score
You're quite active on the server.
You are an experienced member of the community.
Clear understanding of the rules.

I haven't seen you helping much in OOC / Help. Although, there may be times where I am not online and you are helping.

+Support, goodluck!

Reaction score
Roen,

You'd do a wonderful job in the Helper role and I believe that you deserve it more than ever, You're constantly helping in OOC and Help (Probably more when I am offline), You've been showing dedication and have the experience to carry out this role.
I've seen you do an amazing job in-game.

I wish you the very best and good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.