It's ANGRY MUFFIN time!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: John Daymon
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: It's ANGRY MUFFIN time!!! I
His/Her SteamID:STEAM_0:1:49217988
Why Should This Player Be Punished: This user violated 2.5 by simply shooting me because I stood by a car where shots were recently fired, which I would be fine with if I actually did something that looked suspicious, during this situation the officer shot me about three times as I was hit once, looked around trying to walk off first, second time I got hit I tried to the user that I was no threat to him at all. This made me lose a grenade that I was carrying at the time, the officer had no clue that I was carrying this at that point of time.
Evidence (Demo Required):
0fGxHLe.png

Tick: I will upload a demo if it is required, all you can see in it though is me literally dying.

Reaction score
You were standing near a cop car in a shootout, a cop was also standing near the car and was being shot at and later died, you were near the car and was looking at it with your back turned to me, I was near the car was while you were in the back parking lot, I couldn't see what you had in your arms. The officer was shot mere seconds before I shot you. Don't be in a shootout and be surprised you are shot at.

Reaction score
Please provide a video showing that you couldn't see my arms, as I was standing with my back turned to you and I didn't have anything in my hands you're either blind or stressed irl.

i wasn't surprised, rather the fact that you shot me several times.

Status
Not open for further replies.