Action Request (It's ANGRY MUFFIN time!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: jacob.hatch
Your Roleplay Name: Jay Hatch
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:234554157

Player's Community Name: @It's ANGRY MUFFIN time!!!
Player's Roleplay Name: Roen Cohen
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:234554157

Why should this player be punished?: I was heading towards slums parking, as I was going down I was lagging and I knocked over a paramedic by accident then all of a sudden the lag stopped and 2 police officers ordered me to step out the vehicle so I asked if I could park my vehicle because I knew I was in the wrong then they said no so I switched off my engine and got out my car and asked him if I can park up he then said no then shot me in the head. I didn't have any firearms or posed no threat at that time

Evidence Link: https://gyazo.com/bae6b8de6fda1cc1517d3cd25c2d2728
raw

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: jacob.hatch
Your Roleplay Name: Jay Hatch
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:234554157

Player's Community Name: @It's ANGRY MUFFIN time!!!
Player's Roleplay Name: Roen Cohen
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:234554157

Why should this player be punished?: I was heading towards slums parking, as I was going down I was lagging and I knocked over a paramedic by accident then all of a sudden the lag stopped and 2 police officers ordered me to step out the vehicle so I asked if I could park my vehicle because I knew I was in the wrong then they said no so I switched off my engine and got out my car and asked him if I can park up he then said no then shot me in the head. I didn't have any firearms or posed no threat at that time

Evidence Link: https://gyazo.com/bae6b8de6fda1cc1517d3cd25c2d2728
raw
I was there and Jay Hatch was not involved in our raid. He was brutally executed by the officers on the scene.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I was the other officer. There was a raid at slums. You pulled up and at first only ragdolled the medic and then ran him over again knocking him unconscious. I GP you first and you took forever to get out of the car. I was yelling at you to get out and put your hands up. You ignored me. I got frustrated and shot at the ground. You then, and only because you were worried I shot your car, got out completely ignoring the GP. The ongoing raid + you killing the medic + ignoring GP lead to you dying. If mods want I can provide clip of what happened.

Reaction score
We were in s shootout were officers and suspects died, You came and ran over and killed the medic, as far as I care you are a flanker here to kill me. We complied only after being fired upon and instead of continuing to comply you started walking to us and asked for badge numbers, at which point you were shot by me.

Next time please don't forget to give the full context!

Reaction score

this is a matter for IA.

The officer had plenty of reasons to gunpoint you and at the end of the day you wouldn’t have been shot to begin with if you didn’t enter the shootout or run over the medic, nor would you have been shot if you surrendered when told to.

Status
Not open for further replies.