It's been good

Reaction score
Bonus goodbye to Poplod:

Here is a video of me being pissed off at moron in 2014 for car surfing :D

Reaction score
It is difficult to put into words how valuable of a member you have been to both the staff team and as a member of the community. We all appreciate your work here and we are sure you will succeed in University, just as you have here.

All the best,

Reaction score
shiet now im not in the staff team to take your position as senior admin, anyways
diolch i chi am eich gwasanaeth yn y tîm staff perpheads, ceiliog du.

Reaction score
cya pal

youtube forced me to take the video of me jackin' off down or I would get a strike
banter

464375e64b.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Moron! Thanks for all your great support and friendliness on server and forums, you been a big part of the staff team and is sad to see you resign but understandable!

Let's hope university goes well and see you back one day <3

Reaction score
I want to personally thank Moron for his dedication towards Perpheads. It always saddens me when good ol' members depart the community but such is life... It goes on <3

Reaction score
It's sad to see you go! You are such a great staff memeber and it won't be the same without you!! Thanks for never demoting me either, even though you probably should have;)

Reaction score
Good prank
You got us all for a second
Most people don't understand what it's like to be friends with people for over 3 years, I've got friends in real life that I didnt last this long with, but you've made family here, but aslong as you enjoyed your time here I'm sure this community is happy aswell, you served this community for long enough, and everyone has their time to leave, yours is unfortunately now. Good luck in university.