Status
Not open for further replies.

M

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Chris Andrews
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Jack Wilson
His/Her SteamID: Don't know.
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
  • 3.21 - Walked on the highway with an invalid escape reason.
  • 3.4 - Had insufficient reason to try and evade the police by running down the highway.
Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
Since no one else has given feedback to this ar request yet, I will.
I am going to be support this action request as the user did violate the rules without a valid reason, if they had a valid reason then they should really post here, but until they post I will support this AR. They also evaded police for no reason, especially on the highway which is another violation of the rules.

I think they should receive a short ban or a warning as it is not too major, for example it's not as bad as molotoving a shop and causing props to be destroyed.

Reaction score
Jack Wilson broke 3.21 by attempting to escape on the highway, he could have been ran over. He also broke 3.4 cause he was attempting to escape while he had actually no chance to escape. But I would like to know why he did start a fist fight against apparently 3 officers.

Reactions: M
Reaction score
After reviewing the evidence provided I am going to support this Action Request my reasons do not need to be explained he clearly violated the rules.

I would like to here at this point the users side of the story but even so shown by evidence he broke the rules and would need a punishment for those actions.

Regards Appricey
Paralake Police Department

Reaction score
I will support this AR for the following reasons:
-Broke 3.21 - Walked on the highway for an invalid reason.

-Broke 3.4 - Ran off and came back really close to you right here which could've got him arrested and put into jail for a longer time as he tried to evade being arrested.

Reaction score
It really depends on what you were going to arrest them for. If it was something big (which I believe it was) then he has every right to try and escape. I don't see how he broke 3.21. As for some reason though he decided to come close to you again behind the wall instead of him run to for example the city garage or a car he indeed broke 3.4.

EDIT: You say that he didn't have a valid reason. Did he know that he wasn't going to be arrested / arrested for a small sentence? He was being gunpointed by 1 officer (maybe 2) and like 2 more police cruisers came with sirens.

Reaction score
Accepted

User will be warned for his overall actions within this situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.