Status
Not open for further replies.

M

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Chris Andrews
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Luke Star
His/Her SteamID: Unknown
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
  • 2.1 - All of his actions were grossly inappropriate and unrealistic.
  • 3.3 - Sprinted around a lamp post on a thin highway wall.
  • 3.4 - Running down the highway wall, as well as running away from gunpoint.
  • 3.6 - Committed suicide.
  • 3.19 - Was about to be stopped by a police officer, with no realistic chance of escape other than killing himself (which he did).
  • 3.21 - Walking on the highway.
Evidence (Demo Required):

Last edited:
Reaction score
After reviewing the evidence you've provided here's what i have to say.
The user violoated the following rules:

Rule 2.1: Play Realistically:
The user did not role-play in a realistic manner and his actions was very unrealistic.

Rule 3.3: Realistic Actions:
By sprinting around the lamp post on a very thin bit of wall his actions was not realistic as he could not balance and sprint at the same time, as shown by the video he almost falls of while sprinting.

Rule 3.4: Putting life/freedom at risk:
The offending user ran while under gun point by Chris, where he could have shot him and also running down the highway on such thin wall could have lead to him falling and dying therefore putting his life at risk.

Rule 3.21: Walking On The Highway:
The user had looked to be walking on the highway with no valid/reasonable reason to be doing so making him violate this rule.

Rule 3.6: Stay Alive:
The user did not do everything in his power to stay alive, by commiting suicide the user had failed to do everything to stay alive. (I believe Chris Means 3.6 not 3.5).

Rule 3.19: Evading Arrest:
With no realistic chance of escaping the user evaded being arrested by the police and jumped off commiting suicide.

All in all it's a +Support From me the user has clearly violated these rules and requires a punishment for his actions.

Reaction score
The users ban will be extended to 2 weeks due to him breaking the following rules 2.1 , 3.4 , 3.6 , 3.21 , 3.3 and 3.19

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.