Jackos Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Jacko
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:156579256
IN-GAME NAME: Larry James
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:
I would like to join the helper to mainly for the purpose of making sure that new players are aware of how to do things as multiple times I have came onto the server and been asked by new players multiple questions E>G where do I buy a car , How do I grow drugs. I am passionate about helping people and making sure that they have the best time on the server I either do this through making sure that they get help in the way of being shown what to do as I feel just telling someone isnt as helpful as assisting them.

I would like to be a helper as I feel at night when I am on the server people are not active as staff and we get new players joining at the early hours and I would love to assist in the way of building the server. I have been here since 2016 and have massively enjoyed playing the server so I thought I would now to the step in becoming someone who can Assist in change in the server, Through making sure rules are followed but by making sure people know what to do,
WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU?
Theres many reasons why I think you should choose me, lets start off with the attitude I have ingame I am a passionate person that wants to help anyone in anyway that I can either by making sure they know what the rules or just a simple money boost. I feel as if I have assisted a lot of people in their start to Perp and would love to help them in a much more in depth way than I can at the moment I feel that many people know who I am in the server and mostly have a good experience with me (Some people dont like me when I am on duty). I just feel at the early hours of the morning I am around and trying to assist people in as many ways as I can.

Furthermore I would like to take a step forward in the community and be someone that advises about rules not someone that punishes people I am very open to given people chances in the game as I feel that If you do not give people a chance and just punish them then your not going to get very far, therefore my outlook on the role is to assist people not get them in trouble. I feel that the server is in a great place but needs to have someone like me with a friendly happy attitude. I am not here to be mean I am here to help people that why I feel I would make a great Helper.
DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?:

I do not have experience in this role but I am very willing to learn.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
Thank you for taking your time to read my application hopefully see you soon.

Reaction score
You have a warning from less than a month ago, and you don't seem to be particularly active in help chat considering that chat logs from 2021 are immediately visible. I think you should become more active in the community, including forums seeing as you have only begun engaging on the forums after making this application, with one post prior being feedback on an enforcer application. Everything prior is 2021.

Reaction score
You have a warning from less than a month ago, and you don't seem to be particularly active in help chat considering that chat logs from 2021 are immediately visible. I think you should become more active in the community, including forums seeing as you have only begun engaging on the forums after making this application, with one post prior being feedback on an enforcer application. Everything prior is 2021.
Thank you for your feedback aquaa I am just trying my best to help the community as I do speak with people ingame quite a bit and use OOC not /help

Reaction score
@Aquaa Furthermore with the warning I get it was nearly a month ago just would like the chance to prove to everyone considering I have been here since 2016 if you know what I mean I am an experienced player that just would like the chance to help some people out

Reaction score

Does not meet requirements. Has a warning from less than a month ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.