Reaction score
STEAM NAME:
amir.

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:0:89289133

IN-GAME NAME:
Amir Arnolds

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?
I wish to become a helper to support the server when I can. I want to be able to provide nonstop support for players not only on the server but on the forums/Teamspeak. I have a lot of free time on my hands now and I'm able to invest that into the server. Another reason I want to be helper is to eventually become an enforcer and progress myself through the staff ranks. I believe this is the best way to do it to prove myself as being worthy to the staff team.

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU?
I have a lot of time to dedicate towards the server, I have many hours on the across the years. I know I do not have the best past, but I am far different than what I used to be as I have grown up and matured. I always help out in OOC whenever I get the chance, and am always willing to support new people to the server. From the time of playing the server, I strongly understand the rules and laws and am able to uphold them and are extremely active on the teamspeak server. I am active on the server typically all day most days. Which means I am available to assist people when others can not too

DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?:
I have been with the server since 2015, But I have had no experience within the Perp heads server as being a staff member, but I do have previous experience as staff on other servers in the past.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
The reason I have applied for helper so soon after coming back is that I know that I will not become inactive again. I also attempted a position at staff just before leaving and have had the idea of becoming staff for a while now.

Status
Not open for further replies.