Jake Hudson - @TheFrozenMonkeyKing - Merryweather RP

Reaction score
@TheFrozenMonkeyKing

I think he deserves some credit for his outstanding level of role play in this community.

The level of dedication to one task on the server is truly amazing to watch, I love people who go out of their way to create role play for others.

"A picture says a thousand words"

C8D0488C47464DBE43F878C3E4E2C04234EFF135

3B8D3DE1B68FEC009B65840F8F061EED0919E8AE

Reaction score
He sucks at R6S ayylmao
For real though, he's a good friend and a lovely Norwegian viking.

Reaction score
Thanks a lot for this recommendation :)
What can I say? I'm doing my best. I also think the others should have some credit for helping me achieve this.

Reaction score
Adding to this, Frozen is a great bud to hang out with, as he can constantly be entertaining with his witty remarks and friendly attitude. Also, that voice is smexy af. :booty: The level of dedication he gives to the server is out of this world, and he's a player that follows the rules well.

In my opinon, i'd love to see Frozen apply for enforcer, as I know he'd get alot of support on it. (Also, going back to the friendliness part.)

Anyways, in conclusion, Frozen is a geezer, and always will be in my eyes.

Reaction score
TheFrozenMonkeyKing is one of the best and few Rpers I saw in these fourms also one of the few I can do business with, I love his Rp and I think he deserves this recommendation.

Last edited:

maeen

Communication Banned
Reaction score
He is a great roleplayer, and I have not seen him break a single rule, before yesterday which was all a accident as he did not pay attention to the chat. Anyways, he is a great roleplayer.