Jay Hatch For Honorary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Jay Hatch has been an active and contributing member of the server for over two years. In that time, he has helped new players get settled in and learn the ropes, donated his time and energy to helping out people where he can, and generally been a positive force in the community. He is well-liked and respected by both new and old players alike.

I believe that Jay Hatch deserves to be promoted to honorary member status. He has more than earned it through his years of dedication and service to the server. He is a positive influence on the community, and his contributions have made the server a better place for everyone. I hope you will give serious consideration to my recommendation.

Reaction score
in all honesty, i find this thread pretty unfair. his “contributions” are clearly nothing compared to the best of our honorary members and the idea of giving him the rank is obviously silly. that’s not a dig, nobody is expected to go above and beyond for the community, some people do and some people don’t. there’s no point trying to force the idea that he has because he just hasn’t, this just looks like you’re trying to hop on the bandwagon of patronising him even if this is somehow a serious suggestion.

Reaction score
in all honesty, i find this thread pretty unfair. his “contributions” are clearly nothing compared to the best of our honorary members and the idea of giving him the rank is obviously silly. that’s not a dig, nobody is expected to go above and beyond for the community, some people do and some people don’t. there’s no point trying to force the idea that he has because he just hasn’t, this just looks like you’re trying to hop on the bandwagon of patronising him even if this is somehow a serious suggestion.
Damn that's deep but have you seen this tiktok?

Reaction score
Reaction score
dude jesus christ :laughcry: get off your high horse buddy
6e28mgD.png

Status
Not open for further replies.