Jerry Twitty power abuse

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Your Steam/In-game Name: Naked Gamer/Garry Smith

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Twitty

I have not watched the demo personally, but I thought you should know that using your car to ram a car off the road, unless you are police is not allowed and in a chase, since it is serious RP, you have to imagine that your car would be wrecked as you do so, thereby making it not in your best interest to do so. That part he did not abuse, and even while not in the city, you can not mug another player in a building which contains an NPC, so car dealer and hospital specifically. I don't know if you were or not, but keep it in mind for the future.

I will leave this to another admin to review and rule on.

I will be posting my demo tomorrow I am very tired right now and we can discuss this matter at a most convenient time for me and you.

Please change the demo over to another site for i can not download it to view it, thank you.

On the first demo i cant say much because I didn't know the "not slamming into other cars as a civilian" rule existed, hell i've even seen admins doing that but ok. (this happens at arround 28000)

On the second demo however I can say that Naked Gamer was in the wrong (at arround 14000)
- §6(b) Killing innocent civilians during a criminal raid is not acceptable and counts as RDM. If the unarmed civilians do not comply with your orders and attempt to flee/steal whatever there is to steal, you may open fire.

Don't know what actions an enforcer may take when somone breaks the rules. I can however suggest that Twitty should say the specific rulenumber that somone breaks before taking drastic action such as freezing somone for a while.

Also Twitty was a bit wrong in the explenation of what rules Naked Gamer broke:
He said "you must announce before raiding" and "you cannot kill unarmed civilians in a raid".

- The first quote is wrong: Only cops must announce before raiding, not civilians. And even if they were cops they were permitted to raid the place without any warning because it was not owned by annyone.
- The second quote is right.

MazZ said:
On the first demo i cant say much because I didn't know the "not slamming into other cars as a civilian" rule existed, hell i've even seen admins doing that but ok. (this happens at arround 28000)

On the second demo however I can say that Naked Gamer was in the wrong (at arround 14000)
- §6(b) Killing innocent civilians during a criminal raid is not acceptable and counts as RDM. If the unarmed civilians do not comply with your orders and attempt to flee/steal whatever there is to steal, you may open fire.

Don't know what actions an enforcer may take when somone breaks the rules. I can however suggest that Twitty should say the specific rulenumber that somone breaks before taking drastic action such as freezing somone for a while.

Also Twitty was a bit wrong in the explenation of what rules Naked Gamer broke:
He said "you must announce before raiding" and "you cannot kill unarmed civilians in a raid".

- The first quote is wrong: Only cops must announce before raiding, not civilians. And even if they were cops they were permitted to raid the place without any warning because it was not owned by annyone.
- The second quote is right.
I only freeze them so they can't pull a weapon or run away on me i have had people do that its just how i speak to people and i have been told they people have to announce themselves while raiding however iv never seen that rule for civilian's it is just what i heard from other players and i thank you for taking your time to review the demo's and have you place your input on the situation.

not the best way to handle it by twitty but it was okay
i neither know somehing about this car smashing rule, of course you wouldnt do that with a Ferrari but why not with an old golf i think it is okay
//closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back