Joe Hunts Ar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Joe Hunt (PowerLight) (STEAM_0:0:88574393) / Kwasi (Tyfonen)
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Fredy (Agent Green)
(
STEAM_0:1:35065217)

His/Her SteamID: ??
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Pretty sure he just killed me out any reason,

So. I was about to meet my mate at the bazzar. but when i appear, my mate is dead at the gasstation. the police was chasing some one, I would see who it was, so i followed. but when i saw they shooted, i drived off. fredy followed me, and i let him drive first, but then he pulled up, and shot us, I dont know hes reason,

Evidence:

http://demo.ovh.eu/en/9d2652423f04628c513f7bdadfeda1ec/

Tick: 15241

Last edited:
Reaction score
Basically you and the red Range Rover from Moron co who gun-pointed me drove to Parker and shot at us, we turned around sprayed down the red Range Rover, which was your friend afterwards you then arrived on seen and saw your friend die because of us I suppose that's why Fredy killed you.

Reaction score
@MrAaron see my demo. I was at CH at the start. Cause i died, And before and after that i havent been at parkers. i came from storage and was about to meet my mate at bazzar. So i dont know how u saw me at parkers, and no There was alot of cars so how should i know who killed my friend i didnt see it?, i havent shot Any shot against u. Feel free to send me a demo.
[DOUBLEPOST=1455056840,1455056097][/DOUBLEPOST]@Agent Green

(Next time, could you please send me a message instead of just putting up an AR. Would make it a lot easier for both of us. )

I tried to contact u in ooc. And i tried to contact u in Looc. But u didnt answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.